We test every biomarker that links to nutrition. Come give a sample, get your results, and get your action plan.
What can expect when I arrive for treatment?
After you complete your intake forms, one of our licensed medical providers (our registered nurse, physician’s assistant, or nurse practitioner) will meet with you and ask you some health-related questions. Our provider will take vital signs if you are receiving an intravenous solution. Then, you will relax in our comfortable exam rooms, while your IV or Booster is prepared and administered by our friendly, licensed staff.
How long will my appointment take?
IV: 30 – 40 min
Booster shot: 5 min
How soon after my treatment will I feel the benefits?
As a general rule, the more deficient and unbalanced your system, the more pronounced and immediate an effect you will feel. You may not feel an immediate difference from your therapy, while it benefits your body. IV therapies are the clinical gold standard in “flushing” out the body of unwanted toxins and helping to achieve balance.
How long does the effect last?
This will vary on the individual person and physical health status. The noticeable effects typically last 2-4 days; however, the underlying clinical benefits can continue far beyond that.
Join The Solution Team
The Solution is a licensed medical group focusing on tailored wellbeing solutions. We offer a personalized approach to health and nutrition. Our services include diagnostic biomarkers testing, designing diagnostic testing and health plans, IV Hydration, and intramuscular injections. We are looking for experienced, professional, and self-motivated individuals to join our growing team.
- Position: Front Desk Location: TBA
- Position: Nutritionist/ Data Scientist Location: TBA
- Position: Nurse Location: TBA
We are looking for a friendly person who enjoys interacting with customers, around health services, in an upscale environment. The job responsibilities include providing a first-rate experience for clientele, greeting and educating customers about our products and services, and maintaining a relaxing environment for everyone at the location. If you are dedicated to customer satisfaction and want to gain experience at a thriving health and nutrition company, this position is a great fit for you.
- Providing stellar customer service, including greeting clients upon arrival, scheduling services, answering phone calls, and addressing questions
- Establish relationships with customers to grow and retain a customer base
- Help customers understand the benefits of our products and services
- Introduce customers to additional services and products that will increase the benefits of the services they receive
- Assist with promoting The Solution to our local and digital communities
- Drive member retention by following up with customers, scheduling future appointments, gathering customer feedback
- Maintain a calm and inviting ambiance at the location
- Troubleshoot issues with the location
- Keep record of inventory
- Must have experience in providing excellent customer experience
- Must have experience with taking a lead on introducing customers to products and services
- Interest in the world of healthy lifestyle, nutrition, wellness
- Excellent communication skills
- Social media skills are a big plus and are additionally compensated
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
Additional Compensation: Tips and Store Discounts
Work Location: One of our locations, TBA
Communication method(s) used: In person
Hours per week:, 20-29 or 30-39
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8 hour shift
We are looking for an experienced, friendly, licensed nutritionist who will interpret nutritional diagnostic testing and help our clients gain insight into their nutrition. The nutritionist will directly interact with each customer, helping create their personalized health regimen, as well as advise the application team on the content and structure of nutritional information. Responsibilities also include developing a nutritional database. The ideal candidate will have a proven passion for health and individualized care, and will make sure each of our customers has a pleasant and informative experience.
- Develop a database of nutritional data points that will support a personalized nutrition regimen
- Interpret the results of nutritional diagnostic tests
- Develop a unique nutritional regimen template
- Advise the application development team on the content and structure of the nutritional information
- Provide stellar customer experience
Employment type: Part-time
Compensation: Depending on experience
We are seeking a Nurse or Physician’s Assistant to work with our health and nutrition company at our facility, at events, and at patients’ homes. Responsibilities include: Administering IVs and Booster shots, monitoring patients while they undergo vitamin infusions, collecting lab samples for diagnostic tests, and educating customers on the The Solution’s collection of personalized nutrition solutions. We are looking for a friendly and licensed nurse who will make sure each of our customers has a safe and pleasant experience. If you are interested in working at a thriving health and nutrition company, this position is a great fit for you.
- Must possess one of the 5 licenses: PA, LPN, RN, NP, or APRN
- Excellent clinical skills, positive attitude
- Administering IVs and Booster shots, at the facility, outside events, and home
- Monitor customer/patient while they are undergoing vitamin infusion
- Educate customers on the collections of personalized nutrition solutions The Solution offers
- Collect lab samples for diagnostic tests
Compensation: TBD, depending on experience.
Employment type: Part-time